Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Grayze


Grayze has a really great Happy Hour deal that occurs from 3 to 6:30 Monday through Friday.
They have great deals on three of their sliders and fries as well as a Happy Hour salad. In addition to the food items they also have specials on Beer, Wine, Wells and a Cocktail of the Day (the day I went was a Green Goddess, a refreshing mix of cucumber and lime.) 





I have yet to see what the actual inside of the building looks like, but I sat outside on the back patio with my dog. (There are two patios! So much space!) They staff here are all super friendly, they kept coming over to my dog and making sure she was doing okay and if she needed water or anything, being really considerate. 






At the time that I arrived, there wasn't any one else on the back Patio, it was about 5:30 and there started to be a crowd picking up a little closer to the dinner time. The kitchen was quick to get my food out to me.

My waitress recommended that I try the Chicken Bahn Mi Slider, and I wanted to try the Brisket, so I got those two and an order of fries. The food came out fairly fast and the quality was top notch. I liked the Brisket, but the Chicken slider was to die for. It was just the perfect balance of salty and savory. The sizes of both sliders, in addition to the fries were just enough to leave me overly full. 





I hear that they have a great Brunch buffet on Sundays, and I can't wait to check it out in the near future! This place is likely to be a favorite.


There is a lot going for Grayze, it's got a great location and a great atmosphere along with some really delicious drinks and eats! 


Everything Ranges on a scale of 1-5!

Price: 4 (during happy hour)
Atmosphere: 5 (outside)
Staff: 4
Happy Hour: 4
(Monday-Friday 3pm-6:30 pm Food and Drink Specials, Wells $4! Cocktail of the day $5! )
Food: Yes




No comments:

Post a Comment